Blog. Blog. Blog. Im ecstatic. (: Though there is some bitchiness going on around me. Argh.
25th March 09 – Wednesday..
I’m very tired that day. I went to school late coz I slept at 3 am.
Time flew so fast.. I started doing my work at 8 pm.
(took me 7 hours to complete one essay!! *gasps )
ok, im a bit distracted. I’m chatting with my friend while doing my lit essay. We’re supposed to pass that assignment last Monday, so im rushing to finish it. XD
Anyway, I woke up very late but im still effin sleepy.
I know im gonna be late, but I don’t really care.
MI has d lamest detention ever.
I’m thinking of skipping school (so I can sleep the whole day -_-)
But I don’t want to miss volleyball training. No choice. Crap.
Got 3 period break before Lit, so went to the lib with bekah.
We tried doing the maths assign but our minds are apparently not working.
so we just forget about it and look at bekah’s secondary pics. She’s a camwhore.. haha. She’s really pretty so its ok.! Got lots of hot pics I tell u. Haha.
Then we learned about psychoanalysis in mdm cho’s lit class.
Obviously,, it has sexual contents. Lol.^^ that’s why A level is fun.. wooh.
after that, we did haiku for mr. Ben’s class. My haiku is super nonsense. Haha.
The guys’ works are so funny.
I can still remember someone come up with “banana united”
Wth right? Haha. Then bekah’s work is literally all about crap. Haha. :D
After that, I got training so I bathe first before I eat.
Its very tiring but its all worth it. I’ve been looking forward to it for the past two weeks.
Got a lil bit distracted bcoz…………………. :D eee. Im not telling. J haha. Bitchy me. :D Cannot play properly.. damn irritating.!
Then the coach let us go home earlier than the main team.
Whew. Sleep early that night. :)
26th March 2009 – Thursday
My personal hell day.
Got really pissed off early in the morning.
Told pam everything about it.
The bitch totally ruined my day.
Then PE made it worst,, We ran for 3 rounds..
my legs hurt like hell.
Argh. Bad day. Super bad.
27th March 2009 - Friday
i seriously forgot what i did that day.. haha. :)
we didn't have any training,, but i still stayed back at school..
spent the whole day talking to ariel, rosy, crystal, ulfa and others.
Watched some bitchiness in the stadium. LOL.^^
then, watched the damn lousy soccer match at the field.
(i really dont get that game. *frustrated)
i bathe before going home. :D
then slept early. so tired. -_-
28th march 2009 - Saturday
woke up very late. :) Then i checked my phone (like i always do) and
was shocked by joanne's msg. sooooper bitchy!! haha. :D
i wanna sms her, but i cannot. so i went back to sleep.
Tried to do my homework in the afternoon,, then watched twilight
for the nth time. hahaha. :D so addicted to edward LOL. ^^
eat out with my parents at around 7.
then we watched twilight (again!) haha.
29th march 2009 - Sunday
Went to church early in the morning.. then went out with my parents.
We bought all kinds of ball we could find in the sports store. haha.
A family that's addicted to balls. LOL.^^
then went home and finished my assignments.
Slept for 2 hours then went out to play basketball with my dad. :)
After that, i played volleyball with my mom..
Im dead tired when i reached the house.
argh. my legs are so painful. :(
ooh. and i cut my hair today.. it was ok,, but so expensive.. :(
waaah. :(
i wish i just went to qb.. then i would look like joanne. hahaha. :D
GIRLFRIEND!!
--i already updated my blog. im so lazy. :(
but i still did it.. coz of u. hehe. :)
i should be sleeping now u know..
so, its all ur fault if i came to school late tmr!
haha. :D
see ya!
31 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment